CANCELLATION INFORMATION & CHARGES
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellations & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods and services that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us, our contact details are given above.
Cancellation –your rights
You have no right to cancel this contract if you contacted us and asked us to call to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance and payment is still required in full weather work was completed or not. Therefore the information set out below does not apply to the contract.
Your right to cancel
You have a right to cancel this contract without giving any reason. The cancellation period starts when we enter into a contract with and will end 14 days after you have taken possession of the goods we are supplying you.
In order to exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision in writing by letter, email etc.
To meet cancellation deadline you should let us know that you wish to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract we will reimburse you all that you have paid us, subject to certain possible deductions set out below. However if you ask us to start work straight away you will still have a right to cancel but :
- . You will have to pay our labour costs for the work that we have done up to the point when you informed us of your decision to cancel
- We will no collect or remove any goods that we have installed; unless we have offered to do so
- You may remove the good yourself and return them to us at the above address and at your own expense within 14 days of informing us of your decision to cancel unless this was offered by us
- We may reduce any reimbursement to take account of the loss in value of the goods caused by any unnecessary handling by you
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and later than
- 14 days after the day that we received the goods that we supplied back for you
- If earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
- If there were no goods supplied of if there were goods and we and we offered to collect them, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest